Let's help make the world a better and more breathable place.
Current Open Position(s)
Service, Repair, Maintenance for Residential and Multifamily Apartments / Tenant Improvement Work / New Installations, EPA Universal Certified and
R-410a Certified, able to drive company vehicle from home to job locations.
Majority of work in Los Angeles County Area
Summary of work required:
1. Experience in installation of HVAC for residential and light commercial from start to finish including start up, heat pumps, package units, gas furnaces, condensers, etc.
2. Knowledge of trade hand tools, meters and materials.
3. Interprets plans, diagrams, lay-outs and verbal instructions in details.
4. Take all necessary precautions during all phases of job performance to avoid accidents.
5. Familiar with the existing codes regarding installation of HVAC equipment and accessories.
6. Familiar with the existing Uniform Mechanical Code, California Mechanical Code and Los Angeles Mechanical Code and its application.
7. Lay-out all HVAC equipment, cut outs, duct runs, and etc with respect to other trades, and building design/structure.
8. Details sheet metal work with respect to building structure and at the same time taking into consideration SMACNA guidelines.
9. Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
10. Maintains a good and sound relationships with other trades people, superintendent, managers and everybody engage in the performance of HVAC work.
11. Notify supervisor of problems or accidents immediately encountered on the job and make recommendations.
12. Must be able to braze, solder and weld.
13. Knowledge is VRF Heat Recovery Systems, or willing to take certification classes.
14. Knowledge in ventilation controls and wiring.
Education, Knowledge and Skills Required or Desirable:
Required: High School Education or equivalent
Preferred: Two Year degree from an accredited college or, trade school with a minimum two years electronic training
Five or more years in an installation/technician position with experience in the HVAC or refrigeration industry
Required: Valid Drivers License
Required: Must have excellent skills in the HVAC industry. Must be able to determine problems related to design of HVAC systems, both commercial and residential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
HVAC Installation: 5 years (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
United States (Required)
Monday to Friday
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Typical start and end time:
7AM to 4PM
To apply for this opportunity, please call Xochitl Valenzuela at 626-281-8848 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org